Dominant Species : Marine

Répondre
Will.lejaune

Dominant Species : Marine

Message par Will.lejaune » 18 oct. 2018, 22:47

Une nouvelle édition pour 4 joueurs est disponible en P500 sur GMT.

https://www.gmtgames.com/p-738-dominant ... arine.aspx

Les différences avec Dominant Species :
Dominant Species Veterans
For players of the original Dominant Species, this iteration introduces several key evolutions to the system (pun definitely intended):

Actions are taken immediately whenever a pawn is placed instead of waiting to execute actions after all pawns are on the board. This gives players a bit more flexibility in their strategy, doesn’t increase game time when more pawns are acquired by players, and lessens the brain-burn quite a bit since it alleviates the burden of having to plan out an entire turn in advance.

Domination is no longer on a per-tile basis, and is no longer ‘competitive’ with other players. In this game you check dominance for each element type over the entire earth, and whether or not you dominate an element type is independent of whether one or more opponents also dominate it. Domination of an element is how you acquire – and try to maintain – control of the special pawns.

Animals no longer have default special abilities. Now, players are dealt 3 Trait cards during setup, choosing one to keep and putting the others back in the box. The chosen Trait gives their animal one of eighteen unique abilities spread amongst the Trait cards.

Acquiring special pawns through domination gives a player great flexibility in planning and executing a strategy. Special pawns can ‘bump’ an opponent’s basic pawn in order to take an action that would otherwise be blocked. They can be placed anywhere on the action display (where basic pawns must be placed in top-to-bottom order only). There are powerful action spaces where only a special pawn can be placed. And at the end of the game, each special pawn awards its owner VPs according to its highest achieved dominance value.

To explore these and other refinements between the two games in greater detail, check out the (playtest) version of the full rulebook online using this link: https://indd.adobe.com/view/d626ba9d-1f ... a03e6c8639

Lanfear

Re: Dominant Species : Marine

Message par Lanfear » 19 oct. 2018, 01:49

Je referais bien une partie de l'ancien ...
"I'm the Gate, I'm the Key, and don't call me soap !"

Will.lejaune

Message par Will.lejaune » 19 oct. 2018, 07:18

Lanfear a écrit :Je referais bien une partie de l'ancien ...
Tu fais quoi vendredi 2 novembre ? :-)
Modifié en dernier par Will.lejaune le 19 oct. 2018, 18:57, modifié 1 fois.

Lanfear

Message par Lanfear » 19 oct. 2018, 18:50

déjà pris, sorry !
"I'm the Gate, I'm the Key, and don't call me soap !"

Répondre